Sunday, August 10, 2014

New Schedule

           When I started this page I figured that for the first week I should post a review everyday to help draw people in, but now the first week is over. According to my page info no one has subscribed to my page yet, but who knows if that's right. Any way, doing a review a day is very time consuming so I am going to cut it down a bit. From now on I'll make a new post every Tuesday and Friday. I hope to still see that everyone keeps coming back even with the pauses in between reviews. Well with that out of the way please enjoy this video for no particular reason.

                                                     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo

Now if you want to see a video that makes more sense with my blog check this one out. However, I will warn you there is quite a bit of swearing in this guy's video.
         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ3Bt6x65qo&list=UUYUQQgogVeQY8cMQamhHJcg

No comments:

Post a Comment